Tier 5 (Youth Mobility) Scheme

If you’re looking to enter the UK on a temporary basis where you’re permitted to live and work within the UK, you will need to apply for a Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa application. As part of the UK’s commitment to international integration, every year the UK permits a limited number of individuals aged between 18 – 30 without any restrictions in the UK for up to 2 years if you’re from one of the following countries:

  • Australia
  • Canada
  • Japan
  • Monaco
  • New Zealand
  • Taiwan
  • The Republic of Korea
  • Hong Kong

If you’re from Taiwan or the Republic of Korea, you must have a Certificate of Sponsorship from your home country to apply for this visa. We highly recommend applying for this visa if you’re interested in experiencing and working in the UK.

In addition to the above, there is also an unlimited number of Youth Mobility visas for individuals who fall into the following categories:

  • British Overseas Citizens
  • British Overseas Territory Citizens
  • British Nationals (Overseas)

Unfortunately, this visa will not be successful if you have children that are financially dependent on you and live with you, or if you have previously travelled to the UK through the scheme or the old working holiday visa.

At Pabla and Pabla Solicitors, our Immigration Solicitors strongly believe that everybody should be entitled to come to the UK if they’re eager to get a taste of living and working in the UK, and this is why our business immigration solicitors are dedicated, efficient and effective when it comes to assisting you with your application. Our team of Immigration Solicitors have a successful track record when it comes to Tier 5 applications which consequently will help ease the stress of making a visa application.

Get a free consultation
Our expert team of Solicitors are always on hand to meet your needs. Send us your details and we will call you back to discuss your enquiry