Industrial Disease

Industrial Diseases Legal Services

Should you become ill as a result of your job or work environment such as in a factory, foundry, office or call centre, our Industrial Disease solicitors can help you. Our specialist team have experience in a wide range of industrial disease compensation claims including:

· Mesothelioma and other asbestos-caused diseases

· Chest or respiratory conditions such as industrial or baker’s asthma caused by dust or chemicals etc.

· Noise-induced hearing loss and tinnitus (noises in the ears)

· Repetitive strain type injuries, including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and other hand, wrist, arm, elbow or shoulder conditions

· Cumulative back injuries

· Hand-arm vibration syndrome

· Vibration white finger

· Dermatitis or other allergic reactions

If your working conditions have resulted in an industrial disease, you may be eligible to claim for compensation. Our Industrial Disease Solicitors can offer you a free consultation and will explain what will be involved and how funding works, so you are happy with the whole process before the claim starts.

It is your employer's responsibility to take all reasonable steps to protect you from harm and ensure that you are fully trained to use all machinery and equipment. If you think that you have suffered at the hands of your employer, it is important that you get in contact with us as soon as possible. Financial compensation may be rewarded within 3 years of the injury or illness happening but it may be possible to claim after the three years, should the injury or illness be not ‘discovered’ within that time. Sufferers don't always think there’s a problem, but time may be starting to run already even from before your doctor may have seen you or given you a diagnosis. The longer you leave your claim, the more difficult it might be to pursue to get the compensation you deserve.

In order to win your compensation claim, you must be able to provide evidence that your employer or former employer is liable for the injury or illness sustained. Often the exposure leading to the condition happened a long time ago. Nevertheless, our team are experienced in tracing old companies or institutions and their insurers. Should the employer have ceased trading or gone into liquidation, you may still be able to make a claim as long as we are able to trace the individual and company on your behalf and its insurers. Tracing down your previous employer will inevitably be much easier with the help of any additional documents you may be able to provide, such as apprenticeship deeds, payslips, contracts or letters on headed company paper. All additional document may be very helpful for your case. If liability has not been accepted, it may be more difficult to gain success from your claim but our expert solicitors will do everything they can to get the best outcome from your case.

There is no set amount awarded for any particular type of claim. The compensation you may receive will all be dependent on the evidence you provide, any loss of amenity, loss of earnings and subsequent expenses.

Get in contact with Pabla and Pabla Solicitors to receive the compensation you deserve. Call us on 0161 446 1122 or fill out an online contact form and we’ll get back to you to start your claim right away.

Get a free consultation
Our expert team of Solicitors are always on hand to meet your needs. Send us your details and we will call you back to discuss your enquiry