Personal Injury

Injuries Whilst Travelling Legal Services

Holidays should be an enjoyable experience. If you are unfortunate enough to suffer a travel accident or holiday illness whilst abroad, you need to know if you can get help to recover the loss you have suffered. If you have been injured whilst traveling, you may well be able to make a claim, even if you were between countries at the time. International conventions cover air and sea travel, which means that if you have been injured on a ferry or an airplane, for example, you may be able to claim.

At Pabla and Pabla Solicitors, our specialist personal injury lawyers have a vast amount of experience when dealing with accidents abroad.

To help your personal injury claim, you should report the holiday injury to the travel representative at the time and make a note of your holiday accident, taking the names and addresses of witnesses to the accident. If you feel that you may be entitled to make a claim call us for advice, but be aware that there strict time limits. Making a claim under these conventions is shorter than that for an accident occurring in the UK - This is usually 2 years instead of 3.

Get a free consultation
Our expert team of Solicitors are always on hand to meet your needs. Send us your details and we will call you back to discuss your enquiry